This may be a stupid question, but who the fuck is 'David Tench'? Channel 10 is screening quotes attributed to this guy every other hour - some of which are damn funny - but I have nothing to indicate what the hell is going on. Does anyone have an answer?
And did you notice that Schapelle Corby is back in the country? Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, anyone stupid enough to try to smuggle drugs into Bali deserves what they get.
Alternatively, I could be the only one who notices or remembers anything. Which would be damn scary given the state of my brain. (Me? Bitter? Not at all!)
Yes, I know. Rambling...
And did you notice that Schapelle Corby is back in the country? Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, anyone stupid enough to try to smuggle drugs into Bali deserves what they get.
Alternatively, I could be the only one who notices or remembers anything. Which would be damn scary given the state of my brain. (Me? Bitter? Not at all!)
Yes, I know. Rambling...
No comments:
Post a Comment