Still alive and back in the world any day now. No. Really.
In the meantime, I know Larissa 'blogged about this already but for the sake of a wider audience? Lionel wrote on drunkness and, in doing so, mentioned something I always think is under-emphasised: The imbibing of alcohol is not a sin, only the overconsumption. I understand the temptation towards being absolutist when it comes to abstinence but it's a wrong-headed way of looking at things.
Back under the hill for me. Mmm... Dragon....
In the meantime, I know Larissa 'blogged about this already but for the sake of a wider audience? Lionel wrote on drunkness and, in doing so, mentioned something I always think is under-emphasised: The imbibing of alcohol is not a sin, only the overconsumption. I understand the temptation towards being absolutist when it comes to abstinence but it's a wrong-headed way of looking at things.
Back under the hill for me. Mmm... Dragon....
No comments:
Post a Comment