I have been doing the writing thing. Unfortunately, what set out to be a short story is rapidly encroaching on 20 thousand words and I'm only about halfway through. ;p That and I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be semi-unintelligible to anyone who doesn't play City of Heroes and City of Villains, since it's set in that world, thus making it an effectively unpublishable, and vastly confusing possible fan-fic about societal conceptions of good and evil, and right and wrong. And meta-physical shenanigans. And discovering that you're not as alone as you thought. But that is what the drafting process is for, to fix these problems, and go team me with the writing! It's so good to actually be productive. Even if only a small number of people can appreciate the end product, it's still creating and I can still do it and revel in it.
And, as an addendum to this, thanks to Trav and Jon and Talen, since the stuffs I've done wouldn't be what it is without them.
At some point what it is will be posted somewhere - since I don't see what else I could really do with it - for all to enjoy or ignore as they choose. And it rains today and I love the rain.
And, as an addendum to this, thanks to Trav and Jon and Talen, since the stuffs I've done wouldn't be what it is without them.
At some point what it is will be posted somewhere - since I don't see what else I could really do with it - for all to enjoy or ignore as they choose. And it rains today and I love the rain.
3 comments:
Good for you! 20,000 words is awesome!!
Go you for writing! Actual words, something from nothing....Very impressed. You're going to make your mother very proud. Oh, I'm your mother.. OK, very proud.
I look forward to it (presuming i am allowed to read it of-course)
-The Grumbler
Post a Comment