03 August, 2006

the rest is silence

Today was my 29th birthday. And I'd just like to know: how much longer do I have to keep doing this crap?

5 comments:

ChinDoGu said...

*hugs*

The Grumbler said...

I refer you to my prevoius reply in to the previous post!

Anonymous said...

happy bday hon. and as long as you want to.

Anonymous said...

Another happy birthday to you, fellow Leo. You have to keep having birthdays for as long as you admit to them. If "this shit" refers to something else, then probably have to keep doing it as long as you do it. So if you don't want to - stop, and if you do want to - smile. And we will all smile with you.

- Brought to you by the Hallmark Corporation (i.e. sorry about the cheesy :P)

Laurel-li said...

'sokay. You're a sweetheart. You are all sweethearts.