Thanks Karen!! Wow, I take my eyes off your blog for a week or so, and look what happens. I actually had to go off the front page to find the last post I read last time I checked this. Does the extra output mean you are feeling a little better at the moment, or just that you have more to write about?
And I've already said it to you a few times, and it's a few days old now, but... (ahem) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now it's official and on the record.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
(It's Bri's b-day, crap, why does no-one tell me these things)
Happy bday to you both.
Matt
Thanks Karen!! Wow, I take my eyes off your blog for a week or so, and look what happens. I actually had to go off the front page to find the last post I read last time I checked this. Does the extra output mean you are feeling a little better at the moment, or just that you have more to write about?
And I've already said it to you a few times, and it's a few days old now, but... (ahem) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now it's official and on the record.
Post a Comment