26 October, 2005

the face that sunk a battalion

I can't believe it: I've been abbreviated! *mock sob*

No. I insist that, from now on, all refer to me as Talen has: The Fey that Launched a Thousand Ships. (Take that, Marlowe.)

7 comments:

ChinDoGu said...

I was just typing your name sOooooooOOOOooooo much. If you wernt so vocal I woulkdent have to :p

Laurel-li said...

Guys, I was joking! As long as I don't always get it, Ll is fine!

ChinDoGu said...

Um.. I wasnt being serious either.. Do you really think I want my friends to be less vocal? How little you know me :p

Laurel-li said...

Dude, I assumed you were joking and smiled a little to myself. There just seemed to be an edge of seriousness there too. My bad. ;)

You coming tonight? If it doesn't run too late, maybe we could have that chat?

ChinDoGu said...

Incidentally, you will now forever more be anacronised into Tftlats

Laurel-li said...

I was waiting for someone to say it.

ChinDoGu said...

I actually had it in my origional response and then removed it.. I thought better latter :p